Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Mission

As a vegan who lives paycheck to paycheck, I'm painfully aware of how incredibly expensive food costs can be...and how disgusting the food often is. So, rather than having to constantly write down recipes for my friends and coworkers, I've decided to just post my adventures in culinary exploration on this here blog and let people explore at their (and my) leisure.
I'll try to post every couple days, but I'm usually pretty terrible at remembering to keep these things going, so bear with me.

Also, be sure to check out the blog of my friend/next door neighbor Ursula. She's the crafty bitch that made me think this was a good idea, so all hate mail should be directed at her for ever showing me her blog in the first place.
Twice The Price

No comments: